RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 09:58 AM
I thought I changed this

My Mood: Bored
Thanked 3,304 Times in 1,595 Posts
coot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond reputecoot has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up There is an Unwritten Code in Canada (Molson Beer Ads)

I love these, soooooo true.

#1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plCgrspcAAY

"There's an unwritten code in Canada. If you live by it, chances are: You've left your coat on some pile, and knew it wouldn't get stolen. You've never made a move on your buddy's girlfriend. You know that on a road trip the strongest bladder determines the pit stops. You've kept all your hockey trophies. You've replaced someones pint if you've knocked theirs over. If your buddy's in trouble, you've got his back. You've clapped for a dancer even though she shouldn't be a dancer. You've used a blow torch to curve your stick. You've used your arm as an ice-scraper, and, you've grown a beard in the post season. This is our beer, Molson Canadian."

#2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hr3FUsATHs

"There's an unwritten code in Canada. If you live by it, chances are: You have a hockey scar somewhere. You've gone on a road trip with a car that had no business going on a road trip. You're proud to know a girl who got jiggy with a pro hockey player. You feel kinda bad reclining your seat in an airplane. You've used a cheesy pick-up line because your buddy dared you. You fill your friend's pint before your own. You think hockey tape can fix anything. You've gotten kicked out of somewhere, and, you've turned down a booty call in the post-season. This is our beer, Molson Canadian."

#3: (video not yet available)If anyone can post it ,that would be cool.

"There's an unwritten code in Canada. If you live by it, chances are: You've driven an hour for 19 minutes of ice time. You've been to a bar that starts with Mc or ends in Annigan's. You appreciate a woman who's into sports. You'll call anyone with goalie equipment, a friend. You know what a J-stroke is. And sometimes, figure skating is worth watching. You know the sippy cup lid isn't as dumb as it sounds. You've worn a canoe as a hat. You've assembled a barbecue, and, they're not dents, they're goals. This is our beer, Molson Canadian.

Thx Fuzzy Dude

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coot For This Useful Post:
balding1 (03-24-2009), manictaz (03-24-2009)