RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 09:05 PM
this space is for rent
Points: 95,794, Level: 75 Points: 95,794, Level: 75 Points: 95,794, Level: 75
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 13,387 Times in 4,497 Posts
Texas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond repute
Saturday's funnies

I was talking to a friend of mine, and he told me that he's been married a little over four years. He told me he was celebrating his 'Wooden' anniversary. I asked what a 'wooden' anniversary was. He said, "I asked her to give me a blow job and she wooden."
Old 03-21-2009, 09:05 PM
this space is for rent

Texas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond repute
Little Johnny's mother decided to give her son an anatomy lesson one day, so she took off all of her clothes and pointed to her vagina, and said, "Johnny. This is where you come from." Johnny went to school the next day smiling and insisting all his friends now refer to him as "Lucky Johnny." "Why?" one asked. Johnny held his fingers an inch apart and said, "Because I came this close to being a turd."
Old 03-21-2009, 09:07 PM
this space is for rent

A few months after his parents were divorced, little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man! I need a man!" Over the next couple of months, he saw her doing this several times. One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her. Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself, and moaning: "Ohh, I need a bike! Ahh, I need a bike!"
Old 03-21-2009, 09:08 PM
this space is for rent

Sue and Sally meet at their 30th class reunion, and they haven't seen each other since graduation. They begin to talk and bring each other up to date. The conversation covers their husbands, their children, homes, etc. and finally gets around to their sex lives. Sue says "It's OK. We get it on every week or so but it's no big adventure, how's yours?" Sally replies "It's just great, ever since we got into S&M." Sue is aghast. "Really Sally, I never would have quessed that you would go for that." "Oh, sure," says Sally, "He snores while I masturbate."
Old 03-21-2009, 09:11 PM
this space is for rent

An executive was stessed out. He had to fire one of his staff. He had narrowed it down to one of two people, either Debra or Jack. It would be a hard decision to make, since they were both equally qualified and both excellent workers. He finally decided that in the morning whichever one used the water cooler first would have to go. Debra came in the next morning, hugely hung-over after partying all night. She went to the cooler to get some water to take a couple of aspirins and the executive approached her and said, "Debra, I've never done this before, but I have to lay you or Jack off." Debra replied, "Could you please jack off? I have a terrible headache."
Old 03-21-2009, 09:13 PM
this space is for rent

There were three men who were lost in the forest. They were then captured by cannibals. The cannibal king then told the prisoners that they could live if they pass the trial. First step of the trial is to go to the forest with the cannibals and get ten pieces of the same kind of fruit. So all three men went separate ways to gather fruits. The first one came back and said to the king, "I brought ten apples." The king then explains the trial to him. You have to shove the fruits up your ass without any expression on your face or you'll be eaten. The first apple went in... but on the second one he winced out in pain, so he was killed and went to heaven. The second one arrives and shows the king his ten fruits were berries. When the king explained the trial to him he thought to himself that this should be easy. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... on the ninth berry he burst out in laughter, therefore also was killed. The first guy and the second guy met in heaven. The first one asked, "Why did you laugh, you almost got away with it?" The second one replied, "I know, but I couldn't help it. I was doing just great when all of a sudden that third guy showed up with all those watermelons!"
Old 03-21-2009, 09:16 PM
this space is for rent

A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this earsplitting yell." "My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is." "The problem," she complained, "is that it wakes me up."
Old 03-22-2009, 06:20 AM
Points: 1,970, Level: 10 Points: 1,970, Level: 10 Points: 1,970, Level: 10

sabir78666 has a spectacular aura aboutsabir78666 has a spectacular aura aboutsabir78666 has a spectacular aura about
Funny Yah
Good Sharing