RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Finding Magic
Points: 69,693, Level: 64 Points: 69,693, Level: 64 Points: 69,693, Level: 64
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Fine
Thanked 30,506 Times in 8,492 Posts
pandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond reputepandora has a reputation beyond repute
And The Moral Is...

A priest was being honored at his retirement dinner after 25 years in the parish. A leading local politician and member of the congregation was chosen to make the presentation and give a little speech at the dinner.

However, he was delayed, so the priest decided to say his own few words while they waited:

"I got my first impression of the parish from the first confession I heard here. I thought I had been assigned to a terrible place. The very first person who entered my confessional told me he had stolen a television set and, when questioned by the police, was able to lie his way out of it. He had stolen money from his parents, embezzled from his employer, had an affair with his boss's wife, taken illegal drugs, and gave VD to his sister. I was appalled.

"But as the days went on I learned that my people were not all like that and I had, indeed, come to a fine parish full of good and loving people."... Just as the priest finished his talk, the politician arrived full of apologies at being late. He immediately began to make the presentation and gave his talk: 'I'll never forget the first day our parish priest arrived," said the politician. "In fact, I had the honor of being the first person to go to him for confession."

Moral: Never, Never, Never Be Late
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pandora For This Useful Post:
chockaholick2xs (03-17-2009), luvablenursexx (03-17-2009), manictaz (03-17-2009), Texas_Bugman (03-17-2009), vetteindreams (03-17-2009)
Old 03-17-2009, 06:03 PM
this space is for rent
Points: 95,794, Level: 75 Points: 95,794, Level: 75 Points: 95,794, Level: 75

Thanked 13,387 Times in 4,497 Posts
Texas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond repute
hope you don't mind if I add...

The Horse and the Chicken

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's BMW back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my penis and pull yourself up." And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

Moral of the Story: If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.

Old 03-17-2009, 06:20 PM
this space is for rent

Texas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond reputeTexas_Bugman has a reputation beyond repute
One day at the end of class little Billy's teacher has the class go home and think of a story and then conclude the moral of that story....

The next day Billy tells his story....

"My dad fought in the Vietnam war, his plane was shot down over enemy territory. He jumped out before it crashed with only a case of beer, a machine gun and a machete. On the way down he drank the case of beer. Unfortunately he landed right in the middle of 100 Vietnamese soldiers. He shot 70 with his machine gun, but ran out of bullets, so he pulled out his machete and killed 20 more, but the blade on his machete broke, so he killed the last ten with his bare hands"

Teacher looks in shock at Billy and asks if there is possibly any moral to his story....Billy replies, "Yeah... don't mess with my dad when he's been drinking
Old 03-17-2009, 06:24 PM
this space is for rent

A turkey was standing in a field chatting to a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of yonder tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Whereupon he was spotted by a farmer who dashed into the farmhouse, emerged with a shotgun, and shot the turkey right out of the tree.

Moral of the Story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.