RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 10:16 PM
Points: 9,497, Level: 23 Points: 9,497, Level: 23 Points: 9,497, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Relaxed
rad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond reputerad has a reputation beyond repute
business is business

One day at kindergarten a Teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give $10 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived." A little Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick." The Teacher said, "Sorry Sean, that's not correct." Then a little Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St.Andrew." The Teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either." Finally, a little Jewish boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ." The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Marvin. Come up here and I'll give you the $10." As the Teacher was giving Marvin his money, she said, "You know, Marvin, since you're Jewish, I was very surprised you said 'Jesus Christ'." Marvin replied, "Yeah. In my heart, I knew it was Moses, but business is business".

Thank you for calling customer support technical hotline. Press 1 to hang up. Press 2 to repeat this menu