RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Valuable Member
Points: 312,242, Level: 100 Points: 312,242, Level: 100 Points: 312,242, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Tired
manictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond repute
the frogs

A beautiful, well endowed, young blonde went to her local pet store in search of an exotic pet. As she looked about the store, she noticed a box full of big green frogs. The sign says: "Oral Sex" frogs! Only $20 each! - Money back guarantee!! (Comes with complete instructions).

The girl excitedly glanced around to see if anybody was watching her and then whispered softly to the man behind the counter, "I'll take one."

The man packaged the frog and said, "Just follow the instructions very carefully." The girl nodded, grabbed the box and was quickly on her way home.

As soon as she closed the door to her apartment, the girl took out the instructions and read them thoroughly, doing exactly what it said to do. 1.. Take a shower, and clean yourself "down there" thoroughly 2.. Splash on some mild, sweet smelling perfume on your body. 3.. Slip into a very sexy teddy. 4.. Crawl into bed, spread your legs and put the frog "down there".

She quickly showered and jumped into bed. she put the frog between her legs and trembling with anticipation, she waited. To her surprise, and annoyance, nothing happened. The girl was totally frustrated and quite angry at this point. She re-read the instructions and noticed at the bottom of the paper it said, "If you experience any problems or have questions, please call the pet store."

So the girl called the pet store. The man said, "I had some complaints earlier today. I'll be right over". Within five minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The girl welcomed him in and said, "See, I've done everything according to the instructions and the damn thing just sits there". The man looked very concerned. He picked up the frog, stared directly into its eyes and sternly said:

"OK you green idiot. Listen closely to me! I'm only going to show you how to do this one more time!!!"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manictaz For This Useful Post:
Gulfsinger (02-19-2009), jlv (02-19-2009), weemo05 (02-19-2009)