RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 11:51 AM
Valuable Member
Points: 312,242, Level: 100 Points: 312,242, Level: 100 Points: 312,242, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Tired
manictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond repute
resignation letter

ANYBODY LOOKING TO RESIGN CAN USE THIS LETTER:

Dear Sir,

This will confirm my fucking resignation with your fucked up company. I have accepted a lucrative position with a company where being a bitch is not a job prerequisite for managerial skills.

I am looking forward to my new position and the challenges that await me, unlike when I worked with you assholes.

My last day of work will be when you realize I came in late last night and cleaned out my desk, including all the supplies I requested and received last week.

Hopefully, your dumb ass can figure out all the shit I've left undone for the new team, as well as the ongoing projects I never completed.

Once the company figures out that you don't know a damn thing, they will not only fire my replacement, but your ass as well.

Please feel free not to say a damn thing to me should you see me on the street, unless you want your ass kicked.

My experience with this fucking company has been very unrewarding. I was only rewarded by your secretary. She is a good fucker. She screwed me on your desk when you were away. She told me that you screwed her every time she appealed for salary increment. She enjoyed sex with me but not with a corpse like you. In short, you are not only a fucker but a poor fucker. Anyway, I appreciate having had the opportunity to use you as a stepping
stone to a better future.

I wish you and the organization not a fucking thing, bitch-assmotherfuckers.

Yours sincerely,

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manictaz For This Useful Post:
Gulfsinger (01-14-2009), Stika (01-15-2009), vetteindreams (01-15-2009)