RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 07:04 AM
Valuable Member
Points: 312,242, Level: 100 Points: 312,242, Level: 100 Points: 312,242, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Tired
manictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond repute
The Aging Process!

Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids?

If you're less than 10 years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions. How old are you?. "I'm four and a half. You're never 36 and a half. You're four and a half going on five!

That's the key. You get into your teens, now they can't hold you back. You jump to the next number. How old are you? "I'm gonna be 16." You could be 12, but you're gonna be 16.

And then the greatest day of your life happens, you become 21. Even the words sound like a ceremony: You BECOME 21! YES!

But then you turn 30. Ooohhh what happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk. He TURNED, we had to throw him out. There's no fun now.

What's wrong? What changed? You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, then you're PUSHING 40. Stay over there, it's all slipping away!

You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, you're PUSHING 40, you REACH 50 And your dreams are gone.

Then you MAKE IT to 60. You didn't think you'd make it! So you BECOME 21, you TURN 30, you're PUSHING 40, you REACH 50, you MAKE IT to 60. Then you build up so much speed you HIT 70!

After that, it's a day by day thing. After that, you HIT Wednesday.

You get into your 80's, you HIT lunch. My grandmother won't even buy green bananas. It's an investment you know, and maybe a bad one.

And it doesn't end there. Into the 90's you start going backwards.

I was JUST 92.

Then a strange thing happens. If you make it over 100, you become a little kid again: "I'm 100 and a half!"

The Following User Says Thank You to manictaz For This Useful Post:
vetteindreams (01-11-2009)