RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 09:14 AM
People Bitch
Points: 23,413, Level: 37 Points: 23,413, Level: 37 Points: 23,413, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Psychedelic
Thanked 4,361 Times in 1,090 Posts
bouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond reputebouch has a reputation beyond repute
Postman Pat's last day

It was Postman Pat's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the post through all kinds of weather to the same neighbourhood.
When he arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by the whole family there, who all hugged and congratulated him and sent him on his way with a gift cheque for $500.

At the second house they presented him fine Cuban cigars in an18-carat gold box.

The folks at the third house handed him a case of 30-year old Scotch whisky.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a dumb blonde in her lingerie. She took him by the arm and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced. When he had had enough they went downstairs, where the dumb blonde fixed him a giant breakfast: eggs, tomatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and freshly-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed a $5 note sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the five dollars for?"

"Well," said the dumb blonde, "last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what to give you".

He said, "F*** him. Give him five bucks."

She smiled prettily. "The breakfast was my idea."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bouch For This Useful Post:
deano (01-07-2009), HardStyle (01-08-2009), luvablenursexx (01-07-2009), Maxwell (01-07-2009), vetteindreams (01-08-2009)
Old 01-07-2009, 11:14 AM
angel or devil??
Points: 33,675, Level: 44 Points: 33,675, Level: 44 Points: 33,675, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Angelic
Thanked 1,588 Times in 657 Posts
luvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond reputeluvablenursexx has a reputation beyond repute
lol good post