RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Valuable Member
Points: 312,242, Level: 100 Points: 312,242, Level: 100 Points: 312,242, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Tired
manictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond reputemanictaz has a reputation beyond repute
Letter From Santa

have been watching you very closely to see if you've behaved this year and since you have I will be telling my elves, if I can find them, to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree at Christmas if I can get there

I intended to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we having a bit of a problem with that plan as the 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with VD apparently from fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing.

And we just discovered while we were distracted attending to the fiddlers and their no longer dancing ladies. the damn 11 lords leaping were instead stealthfully tip-toeing around and have now knocked up the 8 maids a-milking.

And I just got off the phone with the police department, who asked me if I'd care to come down and make bail for the 9 pipers piping who were arrested in the park for doing weird things to the 7 swans a-swimming in broad daylight.

The 6 geese a-laying, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and the partridge in a pear tree have me up in deep bird doo doo up to the top of my boots and I doubt I can get my sled runners

On top of all this! Mrs. Claus is going through menopause and refuses to make me any cookies or let me anywhere near her milk jugs.

To top it off, 8 of my reindeer are in heat and have somehow gotten completely entangled in the harnesses and rheins attempting some artic orgy last night and it's going to take forever to free them.

The crazy elves have joined the gay liberation army in England that was started by some retired dwarfs that had been used for bowling balls in the pubs a few times too often and have been left with deminished sexual abilities, so they practice oral sex ... they talk about it

And some nuts, people who obviously can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5th of January.

Maybe next year I'll be able to get my act together and bring you some of the things you want. This year I suggest you get your ass down to Walmart before everything is gone.

Love, Santana ( Crazy ) Claus

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manictaz For This Useful Post:
SeXyOnE (01-01-2009), vetteindreams (01-02-2009)