RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 03:56 AM
Points: 1,849, Level: 9 Points: 1,849, Level: 9 Points: 1,849, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Fine
frostybite is a splendid one to beholdfrostybite is a splendid one to beholdfrostybite is a splendid one to beholdfrostybite is a splendid one to beholdfrostybite is a splendid one to beholdfrostybite is a splendid one to beholdfrostybite is a splendid one to behold
Software problems!

It all started nineteen years ago, when I decided to upgrade to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkBuddies 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble...

As soon as the upgrade was completed, there were system conflicts between these two applications and the only solution was to run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make things worse, Girlfriend 1.0 was incompatible with several other applications, such as Football 4.5 and Hustler 6.9, just to name a few. Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better.

I then tried a shareware application called Slut 3.3, but it had too many bugs and it left a virus in my system, forcing me to shutdown for several weeks.

A few years later, I tried to run Girlfriend 2.0 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, but when these two applications detected each other, my hardware would suffer severe damage.

Eight years ago I upgraded to Fiancee 1.0, which soon had to be updated to Wife 1.0, one year later. While Wife 1.0 used all my available resources, it did come bundled with CookingPlus 2001, GreatShags 2001 and HouseCleaner 2001.

Shortly after this upgrade I found out Wife 1.0 was unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were stored in Wife 1.0's system folder and couldn't be deleted! Wife 1.0 needed regular updates every month, mostly plug-ins such as ShoeShop Browser and Hairstyle Express.

Four years ago I decided to input some data into Wife 1.0, which created Kid 1.0 as a standalone plug-in. All my available system resources are 95% used all the time now and my system is crashing constantly.

Recently, I have been tempted to install Mistress 2008, but I am sure if Wife 1.0 ever detected it, my system would shutdown permanently!

So, I'll just keep running Wife 1.0. Even with all my available resources being pushed to the limits, it is the best piece of software I ever got...

http://ca.360.yahoo.com/frostyloves360
The Following User Says Thank You to frostybite For This Useful Post:
moviebuff1954 (12-23-2008)