RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board Rex is in the House

Board Photos Radio and TV Match Maker Reputations Points
Go Back   RexMag's Naughty Files Adult Discussion Board > Adult Humor > Jokes & Humor
Register Arcade Blogs FAQTop Posters Calendar Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 08:09 PM
woot
Points: 172,945, Level: 98 Points: 172,945, Level: 98 Points: 172,945, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

My Mood: Mellow
Thanked 54,899 Times in 12,084 Posts
Marbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond repute
PG13 A chuckle or two . . .

What to engrave on the inside of the wedding ring for my husband- to-be?

I said to my sister, "I want something that has meaning and will remind him of me."

Her suggestion? "Put it back on."

Old 12-14-2008, 08:11 PM
woot
Points: 172,945, Level: 98 Points: 172,945, Level: 98 Points: 172,945, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

My Mood: Mellow
Thanked 54,899 Times in 12,084 Posts
Marbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond reputeMarbles has a reputation beyond repute
Defintion of a Grasshopper: A man who can't afford to screw in a motel.

Did you hear about the circumciser who missed?
... He got the sack.

Q. What did Santa say to the three blondes?
A. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Without nipples, breasts would be pointless!

Old 12-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Valuable Member

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,115 Posts
Jaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaded1 has a reputation beyond repute

Three blond business men were sitting in a bar, drinking and discussing how stupid their wives were. The first says, "I tell you, my wife is so stupid. Last week she went to the supermarket and bought $300 worth of meat because it was on sale, and we don't even have a fridge big enough to keep it in!

The second agrees that she sounds pretty thick, but says his wife is thicker. "Just last week, she went out and spent $17000 on a new car", he laments, "and she doesn't even know how to drive!"

The third, a blond male, nods sagely and agrees that these two women sound like they both walked through the stupid forest and got hit by every branch.
However, he still thinks his wife is dumber. "I have to laugh when I think about it", he chuckles. "Last week my wife left on a vacation to Greece. I watched her packing her bags and she must have taken at least five boxes of condoms with her. She doesn't even have a penis!"